Dr. Brian R. DeGise, D.D.S., P.C.
Specialist in Orthodontics
- Certificate in Orthodontics and DDS: Loyola University School of Dentistry Chicago, IL
- BS: Chemistry- Bradley University Peoria, IL
- Member: AAO (board certification), ADA, Peoria District Dental Society (also a past- president, 2003-2004)
- Central Illinois Facial Anomalies Team (1994- present)
- Recipient: American College of Prosthodontists Award, Academy of Operative Dentistry Award, Odontographic Society Walter E. Dondee Memorial Award, Maria Russo Foundational Memorial Award
- Elected: Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
When not creating beautiful smiles Dr. DeGise enjoys playing golf (FUN FACT: He got his first hole in one in 2014 -WAY TO GO!) watching his favorite sports teams (Cubs, Blackhawks, Ravens and Bears) vacationing in Arizona and spending time with his wife, children and granddaughter. (ANOTHER FUN FACT: Dr. DeGise’s son-in-law is the tight-end coach for the Baltimore Ravens!)
Dr. DeGise is extremely involved in his community and donates as much of his time as he is capable of giving. He can be found on the first Friday of every month along side his church group donating his time and funds to the Southside Mission. As an avid sports fan Dr. DeGise also donates to local athletic clubs and charities.