The images below show what Dr. DeGise can do for you and your family.
Problems to Watch For
Malocclusions (“bad bites”) like those illustrated below, may benefit from early diagnosis and referral to an orthodontic specialist for a full evaluation.
In addition, if you notice any of the following in your child,
- early or late loss of baby teeth
- difficulty in chewing or biting
- mouth breathing
- biting the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- speech difficulties
- jaws that shift or make sounds
- facial imbalance
- grinding or clenching of the teeth